Conduct is expected to be of the highest standards and must at all times be appropriate for a family setting.
- Registration and payment of fees at the office upon arrival at the front gate. Members must register their guests.
- Parents or guardians are accountable and responsible for the conduct of their children.
- Trash should be carried out with you or deposited in appropriate containers.
- Always sit on your towel.
- Shower with soap before entering the pool, hot tub or sauna.
- Nudity is required when in the pool or hot tub. (Exception: children not toilet trained must wear clean swimming diapers)
- Campfires are allowed only in fire rings subject to groundskeeper approval and county fire risk requirements
- Follow all posted rules. Posted rules take priority over these or other printed rules.
- Persons with pets must provide evidence of rabies vaccination, keep their pets leashed and clean up after them.
The following are required:
- Causing, attempting to cause, or threatening injury or damage to another or their property
- Leaving children under 14 without adequate adult supervision.
- Camera use without permission of a Board member or Officer, and all persons who will appear in the photo.
- Glass in the pool and hot tub area.